1. The user completes one’s order by completing the purchase process presented on the online shop casaldosavos.com, adding the product(s) or service(s) one wants to order in the basket;
2. To validate the order, the user must complete the information and choose the options that are available, throughout the process of completion of the order: delivery address and billing, payment method, TIN (tax identification number for Portugal, optional for other countries) and the name. If the user wants this information to be included in the invoice for tax purposes, one must specify it during the validation of the order.
3. The final confirmation of the order by the user is equivalent to a complete acceptance of the prices and the description of the products available for sale, as well as these general conditions of sale which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus completed.
Cancellation of orders:
a) At the request of the user:
The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by "Sabores do Sabor". The request must be sent in writing to the e-mail of email@example.com, until 15 days after the order, it is understood that the instructions and conditions of cancellation or the return of the merchandise are defined in the conditions here-described by "Sabores do Sabor" and by the same means of communication.
1. To the extent possible, the refund must be made by the same method of payment. In case of impossibility, the user must provide proof of payment and ownership of the account or card, so that the refund can be made by bank transfer.
2. "Sabores do Sabor" agrees to reimburse the user within a maximum of 15 days.
3. The returned products must comply with the conditions of sale, that is to say in the state in which they were delivered to the user, without any anomaly or damage.
4. If the value resulting from the exchange of products of order is lower or higher than the initial value of the product, the terms of settlement of the difference will be indicated by "Sabores do Sabor".
5. For the exercise of the right of cancellation, the user must indicate all his identification data (name, address and e-mail address), the object and the date of the acquisition to:
Sabores do Sabor Unipessoal Lda
Largo Trindade Coelho No. 24 -CP 5200-213 Mogadouro.
"Casal dos Avós" is a registered trademark of SABORES DO SABOR Unipessoal
6. Upon receipt and verification of the return to the premises of the company, the user will be refunded the amount corresponding to the amount paid for the order (amount of the sales invoice).
7. If the user has used a promotional code, this amount will not be refunded, ie the refund will only be for the amount actually paid.
(b) By decision of 'Sabores do Sabor':
1. "Sabores do Sabor" reserves the right not to process orders when checking for any inconsistency in the personal data presented or the observation of misconduct by the buyer/user.
Products sold in the online store:
1. Duly identified products can be purchased in the online shop casaldosavos.com.
2. The unavailability in the casaldosavos.com online store of any product does not mean that it is sold out at "Sabores do Sabor", and may be available through another distribution channel of the society.
1. All prices quoted include VAT at the legal rate in effect at the time of purchase and will be added to the respective costs with postage where applicable.
2. The price of the products, the value of the VAT and the transport costs are all duly detailed before the final phase of validation of the purchase.
3. Any other cost resulting from the sending of orders abroad, including customs clearance fees, is the sole responsibility of the buyer of the goods.
4. "Sabores do Sabor" informs that the prices charged are exclusive to the online store www.casaldosavos.com and may differ from the prices charged in the physical partner stores of "Sabores do Sabor".
Means of payment:
1. The products can be paid through the various electronic means of payment made available.
11.1 Continental Portugal
All orders will have an increase in the amount of postage.
11.2 Autonomous Regions of Madeira and the Azores
All orders to be delivered in the autonomous regions of Madeira and the Azores will have shipping charges added depending on the island where the delivery will be made and the means of transport chosen (air or sea).
11.3 International Expeditions
All orders have an increase in the postage value according to the destination indicated by the customer.
2. These values are subject to modifications that will be forwarded to the customer if they apply.
1. Continental Portugal: orders are usually delivered within 2 to 3 working days after the date of payment.
2. In the autonomous regions and islands, the delivery time may vary from 3 to 15 working days depending on the payment method.
3. Shipments to Europe and the rest of the world vary by destination and shipping time.
4. Deliveries of orders may be delayed punctually due to stock-outs or for adverse reasons (weather conditions, strikes, etc.).